Thursday, February 23, 2012

Metallic 4 Life by OPI




General 
Ignore the schade tip wear. I took this after a couple days. I wasn't down to have that much glitter on my nails, so I applied 1 coat of this over 2 coats of OPI What's a Tire Jack?
Pros 
I thought it came out looking really fff and lovely, especially because it looks equally as good in every type of light. One coat gave you a FUCK TON of glitter, so it really gets its job done. 
Cons 
It was a really heavy formula, in that the glitter was wanting to spill every. fucking. where. It's also goopy and hard to work with at times. One coat was more than enough on top of the black base. Also, the real downfall here is that this polish majorly chips. After only 3-4 days, I have chips all over the damn place, and my manicures can usually last a week. Also, some of the glitter sticks up and was catching onto my chiffon skirt. Wtf. This is after 1 coat, and with a top coat over it.

Verdict: Skip it unless you're really loving the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment